Search This Blog

A new StArt !!

Posted by Zhi HErN On Friday, September 17, 2010 0 comments

Finally, i create a blog for myself *hooray*.Have thought to create one but due to my slothfulness, its always a merely thought. Since many of my friends are blogger and I, myself also enjoy reading their blogs. Due to their influence, I also create one for myself and find a place where i can share my life and deep deep feeling that i experienced. Plus, i also want to leave some track of life, maybe when i read back, the tracks of my pass day, i will break into laughter and also feeling nostalgic ^^.

For the readers, welcome to my blog and i hope you enjoy your stay here . ^^

p/s : Today is also my friend, Nighty Cat's birthday. At here, I hope u a very blessed n unforgettable birthday. All the best !!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment