Search This Blog

Scenery behind my HOME

Posted by Zhi HErN On Saturday, September 18, 2010 0 comments

Believe it or not, actually behind my home got a paddy field. Haha, so can u imagine how 'kampung' my house was located XD. But i love this paddy field, especially when raining season and when the paddy grown tall, watching the wind blowing through it. The wind and the sound bring me peace ^^.




(Before seedling, the field look like a lake reflecting the sky)


(The paddy start to grow, approaching the season i love)


(After harvesting)

Unfortunately, i didnt capture any photo of the ripe paddy coz i always miss the season *sob sob*. But also have something dismaying too, especially after the harvesting. They will burn the harvested paddy field. OMG, imaging ur house surrounding covered by the black smoke. Yucks !! However, I still love it. It has accompanied my back-home-days. Watching it is a must-do when I'm back from my uni.^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment